Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I'm from the UK, new to the forum and been a bit fan of audi for some time! Bought a 2009 S5 Cabriolet last year and I'm loving it. Quite the upgrade from the TT, now quite as much of a go Kart as that thing but it's better in many other ways!

I've been modifying it over the past few months and it's getting to a point where I'm happy to show it off a little! Hopefully others will input an opinion, I'm sure it won't be too everyone's taste but meh 馃槀

Wheels are on the way too. Would be here next week. Rohana RC10's! Looking forward to getting them on 馃槑

IMG_20200620_173549.jpg
IMG_20200605_112304_716.jpg
IMG_20200531_162936.jpg
RC10-MATTE-BLACK2.jpg

Registered
Looks sweet, the front is lovely imho, would probably dechrome, is that maxton diffuser at the back too?
Will look great with them wheels ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Yo X3me! Thanks for the positivity ahaha yeah the window chrome will be going once I get chance!

I THINK it's all Maxton round the bottom, the side lips and rear spats didn't have a brand on the listing when I bought them... 馃槄 It's come a long, long way from when It was bought a year and a half ago.

Also, thanks Puppenhaus, I'm excited to get them on but I've just been called to Denmark to work for 2 weeks... Arghh! First thing on the list when I get home 馃槑

1 - 3 of 3 Posts