Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am just placing order for an Aruba blue A5. Any idea what would be the best colour for the leather interior as well as trim? I havent seen an Aruba blue car yet, so I am finding it a little hard to imagine!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
oooh got to be Star Silver. Seen that combo "in the flesh" and very nice!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I don't normally like light coloured seats, there is something of the middle aged man with white shoes fashion no-no about it but my local dealer had a show car in Aruba blue with a star silver interior and it looked fanatstic.

Mind you, I'm still getting Quartz Grey with Cognac leather.

·
Registered
53 Posts
As an owner of an Aruba Blue A5 with Star Sliver Valcona interior I reckon it looks very nice indeed!

The light interior works well with the blue exterior and looks more distinctive than the black leather.

Tim

·
Registered
16 Posts
I would say that either the light grey or star silver would be the best way to go, as they do suit Aruba Blue and I liked the look of the seats in the light leather.

The only thing that put me off ordering the light interior with my Meteor Grey was the fact that you have to have the two tone dashboard. In my opinion I just don't think that the light grey plastics look as upmarket as the black. Which is where the S5 comes into it's own as you can have the full black dash together with light seats.

·
Registered
2 Posts
A5 - Leather colour

Hi, I am just placing order for an Aruba blue A5. Any idea what would be the best colour for the leather interior as well as trim? I havent seen an Aruba blue car yet, so I am finding it a little hard to imagine!
Hi, I had the same problem, you really need to see it in person. When I ordered mine I had not seen an Aruba blue car. But I went for it and ordered the A5 in Aruba blue and went for the two toned leather in blue and silver/grey leather. I haven't seen it yet as it isnt due to be delivered until the end of March but I have just found a car similar on the web as per this link.... see what you think.

http://www.autoweb.co.uk/car_detail.asp?cdID=1491914

A bit different?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi NICKP,
you are right, i am agree with you that the only thing that put me off ordering the light interior with my Meteor Grey was the fact that you have to have the two tone dashboard. In my opinion I just don't think that the light gray plastics look as upmarket as the black.Keep it up, May God success you NICKP

1 - 10 of 10 Posts