Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello....

I have a question....about the intensity of front LED on an A5....

First position...with no rear light

Second position...with rear light open...

My question is...it'is possible to have the third possibility?with modification with the VAG-COM???
Big intensity for front led and rear light open!

Thanks a lot!

:)

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
This is an FAQ. do a search and you will find many many posts on it as well as how to change it so it doesnt dim.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Hello....

Thank you very much....:)
If i have a look on this page,i see it's possible to have the front light full brigthness and the rear led on the position "parking"....but no light in the car(mph,rpm,...)

But it's not possible to have the same but with the other position??(like picture)...the idea is to have the light in the car...mph(odometer),rpm,etc....

Thanks a lot

Regards...;)

Hello...sorry Tx carguy....i don't understand...

I just want to know if it's possible to have the behaviour like the picture...in this position of buttom....front led full brigthness,rear led and light in the car?

Thanks...and very sorry for my english...!

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
If i have a look on this page,i see it's possible to have the front light full brigthness and the rear led on the position "parking"....but no light in the car(mph,rpm,...)

But it's not possible to have the same but with the other position??(like picture)...the idea is to have the light in the car...mph(odometer),rpm,etc....
If you perform that mod and turn your headlight switch to the "parking lights" position, then the gauges and dashboard will be lit up while having the DRL remain at full brightness and the rear tail lights on.

·
Registered
97 Posts
The lights are so pretty w/o the ugly orange things we Americans get....
I think the orange ones are also pretty. When I asked the dealer if mine will have them or not, I was happy when he answered me with a yes :D

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello....

Thank you very much....:)

Thanks a lot

Regards...;)

Hello...sorry Tx carguy....i don't understand...

I just want to know if it's possible to have the behaviour like the picture...in this position of buttom....front led full brigthness,rear led and light in the car?

Thanks...and very sorry for my english...!
:(

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
rufus, as I already pointed out, if you perform the VAG-COM modifications mentioned in this thread, you will achieve the desired result you are seeking.

VAG-COM mod to have LEDs remain at full brightness with 'parking lights' on (also known as 'side markers'):
Module 09 (Cent Electronics) -> Coding -> Submodule 0 -> Long coding helper -> Byte 03 -> set bit 2 to "1" (or check the box) -> Transfer coding

You can refer to that other thread for more details.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts