Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I have an Instagram account and I was wondering how can I make it more popular. I really want to promote it. Are there any useful methods?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Check on Google websites that promote Instagram accounts. There are plenty of them and you can choose one!

·
Registered
12 Posts
An Instagram page can be promoted in different ways. The first one that is considered the most honest and correct, but hard to achieve is to keep posting daily pics, stories, and posts. These will make the content more interesting and catchy, thus attracting more followers, views, and comments. More people will keep visiting your profile, the more popularity you will have. It’s all about the activity you will have on your page. Personally, I have noticed that the more I post, the more feedback I get from other people. Another way to promote the account is to buy views and followers. I don’t understand this method, because eventually Instagram will catch those fake accounts and delete them. It will work only for a short period. However, how can you buy Instagram video views? There are intermediary apps, which help you to achieve higher popularity. Overall, if you want to promote something just keep posting as crazy all that pops up in your head and feed.

·
Registered
8 Posts
An Instagram page can be promoted in different ways. The first one that is considered the most honest and correct, but hard to achieve is to keep posting daily pics, stories, and posts. These will make the content more interesting and catchy, thus attracting more followers, views, and comments. More people will keep visiting your profile, the more popularity you will have. It’s all about the activity you will have on your page. Personally, I have noticed that the more I post, the more feedback I get from other people. Another way to promote the account is to buy views and followers. I don’t understand this method, because eventually Instagram will catch those fake accounts and delete them. It will work only for a short period. However, how can you buy Instagram video views? There are intermediary apps, which help you to achieve higher popularity. Overall, if you want to promote something just keep posting as crazy all that pops up in your head and feed.
Where can I get some more feedback on this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts