Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spotted this lifting device recently on Gumtree where they were asking 200 UKPounds, which seemed a bit steep. So I searched on Flea Bay and found essentially the identical item at about half that price, so I ordered one. Well it arrived within about 10 days and yesterday I unpacked and assembled it (15 mins work) and then tried to lift my van.

Guess what....it works!!! lifted the front wheel off the ground in about 3 seconds with of course zero effort, just a bit of compressed air. I really wish that I had discovered this a month ago before I took all 4 wheels off my S4!!!

20200509_173800.jpg
20200509_173800.jpg

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yes, these are great- my 'mobile' tyre fitter of choice (who comes to you as he works out of a van) uses one as he has a compressor on-board- so no risk of any damage to the underside of customers cars and quick and easy to operate!

Reactions: SimonRoma

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Indeed mate, and I find this a great tool for we complete amateurs too, soooooo easy and fast. I have a trolley jack which I thought was a good item but this knocks it into next week for sure....

·
Premium Member
2,441 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheap as chips too, I paid less than 100 Euro delivered....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts