Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, ule never guess what...i only had a red ink pen LEAK on my front seat..now ive got what looks like the texas chainsaw masacre happened in my car..!!..does anyone know a good way to remove it..?..please help, ive tried 'ink stain remover', from land of leather...doesnt work..tried washing p liquid...didnt work...audi center dont provide the service, and valetters wont quarantee nowt..!..how much for a new seat?...lol

· Registered
40 Posts
Depending on the size of the stain - Hairspray is great at removing ink stains from most leathers. Best way is to spray onto a cotton bud first.

Usual precautions apply - test on inconspicious area first to check for colour fastness. Worth a try.

· Registered
25 Posts
Have the seat re-dyed

Several years ago, a black, permanent magic marker leaker from my sons pocket onto my beige leather A4 passenger seat creating a 1" stain. Dealer removed the seat cover and sent it out to be re-dyed. Cost was about 85 usd (8 years ago). Seat looked brand new!

· Premium Member
1,800 Posts
Try some baby wipes first (no joke), and if those dont work, move up to more harsher things.

If you can get a hold of it, get some Zymol leather cleaner - The stuff really is sh*t hot.

If that doesn't shift it, then you'll have to try some far stonger remedies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.