Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

first of all my compliments to all of you for the nice pictures an information I have found here. It has been really helpful for me to get oriented which colour, specs etc. to need for my A5.

At the moment I drive two cars, an Audi A3 '04 2.0 TDI for business purpose and a BMW 320i '03 for personal use. The audi is a compamy car (leased) and as a successor I have selected an A5 over a BMW 3-coupe.

I want to order the following A5, a 2.0 tfsi 180 BHP with S-line package in quartz blue. Last Saturday I drove in an A5 180 BHP and now I am curtain that I want to have it!

I am now getting the final offers from the leasecompanies, and when that's done, the dealer expects to have it in around 3 months.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Hello and welcome! Glad to hear that you have found the forum to be helpful. :)

Good luck in getting your order finalized and placed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The order for my A5 has finally been placed!!!

Specs:
A5 2.0 TFSI 180 BHP
S-line package
Audi Sound Systmes
Black/Black

The whole order process took quite some time, calculating and comparing lease offers, dealer offers, internal company approval, etc. The order arrived at the Amsterdam dealership last week and the preliminary production week is week 20 and the dealer expects to deliver the car end of June.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Welcome Pieke, you will certainly enjoy an A5... far better than 3 series BMW's.

Good luck.:cheers:

·
Registered
60 Posts
My wait is killing me too.

I emailed my dealership this morning and he didn't get back to me. Still no ETA on my car and I ordered a week ago.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Welcome! Congratulations on the A5 and like drifter said, the wait will be agony.. You will be writhing in your sleep!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I know the suffering of waiting... but getting more close now and almost in the last fase, as I was already anticipating for my next lease car long time before the end of my current contract (A3) :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts