Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I completed my first service last weekend and now my trip mileage has jumped up dramatically. Has anyone else noticed this? I wondered if they've done something to the ECU?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I completed my first service last weekend and now my trip mileage has jumped up dramatically. Has anyone else noticed this? I wondered if they've done something to the ECU?
That's great news. What kind of mileage were you getting before the service and what are you seeing now?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Make that two of us - can you provide a good idea of what it was pre/post update?

·
Registered
750 Posts
:confused: Maybe you were really low on oil pre-service...any who...

better is well...better than worse... congrats

·
Registered
57 Posts
Also just had the software upgrade when the car went in for a warranty issue. No service done yet (only 10,000 miles) but improvement of 3 or 4 mpg for similar journeys but noticable. Only been a week and 30 miles so will keep watching and posting.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
What did you do to get the software update? Was it as simple as asking the dealership for the software update or did you have to specify a problem that the software update resolved?

·
Registered
57 Posts
The dealership knew there was an upgrade and also a note that the earth connection needed re doing. It happened that my car was in for a couple of warranty issues (bulb gone in rear brake light and squeaky window winder).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts