Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
i am ready to order my S5 i know all the costs for ordering from US and ordering from Europe.
only issue is i heard that Audi will not service my car under the gaurante. and that they can not conect to the computer as its not the same codes.

did any one imported a car from the US? will they service the car?

if any one know inforamtion regarding this please let me know.

the differance between buying the car in the US and in Germany is 10,000 EURO so i would be happy to save this money!

thanks.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Are you military? If so order, threw Auto exchange! base price for an 08 3.2L was $3700+
I have my U.S. spec. A5 - A4 serviced at the local Audi House here! It cost around 200 euros

Also: Auto exchange gives you a two year warranty for overseas and then another two years in the states. So if you stay overseas for three years or more or more or more, your warranty will kick back over for another two years once you return to the states!

·
Registered
441 Posts
sign up... and then get the car!:rolleyes: that would be one hell of a recruiting tool:D

Anyways... request for a European delivery with AOA. I'm not sure where you would receive it (Ingolstadt with a tour). And if the dealer says thats not an option he's full of it (website below), and go to another dealer. And there should be know issues with having the car serviced, just strange looks when they look at your U.S. specs A5/S5:eek:

I can't tell you anything about shipping from U.S. to Europe or the warranty from AOA for Europe but it shouldn't change much!

http://www.audiusa.com/audi/us/en2/experience/european_delivery.html

I'm sure Audi of Ingolstadt would have know problem with holding your car until you can accept delivery!
I'll go ahead and volunteer withnails service for help on that info:D He picked his up from there, and that would have been a dream come true for me and many others.

·
Registered
441 Posts
private message sent!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.