Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks, Finally confirmed an A5 order and it arrives next week. (Cancelled order I think).

The Spec seems pretty good but I would appreciate any views/advice before I collect!

A5 3.0Tdi Quattro Sport
Phantom Black
Silver Valcona Leather
19 in Y Spoke
B&O Music
AMI
DVD Sat Nav
DAB
Comfort Pack
Park Plus
Adaptive Lights
Heated Seats
Int Light PAck
Alu Hollogram
GSM Blue tooth phone (Low)
Hilly thingy I think.

There are a few bits I wouldn't choose but an absolutely cracking deal. Can't wait until next week!

Cheers
RG:D

·
Registered
479 Posts
Nice spec!! The person who cancelled chose well :D

Tip or manual?

You'll enjoy the engine, I've done 1700 odd miles now and its loosening up nicely!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Manual 6 speed. I have tried Tips, Multi, DSG R-Chronic on an R8 test drive and still prefer having a manual stirrer, although with 500 Torque hopefully not too much stirring.

I looked at Quartz as there was one available but too much Xmas tree spec and very expensive, and sticking with Phantom no need to buy a new touch up stick so HUGE saving there! Not sure if I have Cruise will check or order a broom handle!!

TT going A5 arriving (9 percent!!)

Cheers

RG

·
Registered
457 Posts
Congrats. You will need to stock up on car wax and spray detailer. Also, a pellet gun is a good idea to keep those pesky pigeons at bay.:D

·
Registered
491 Posts
Also, a pellet gun is a good idea to keep those pesky pigeons at bay.:D

hehe that should come standard and congrats rgbagree!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hehe that should come standard and congrats rgbagree!
At Least I have not gone for the sunroof option, although with silver seats pigeon pooh should not be that obvious unless they have been on a diet of blueberries!!:D

·
Registered
491 Posts
At Least I have not gone for the sunroof option, although with silver seats pigeon pooh should not be that obvious unless they have been on a diet of blueberries!!:D
even if you would have gone for the sunroof you wouldnt really have that problem because it doesnt open!!! lol

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sunroof?

even if you would have gone for the sunroof you wouldnt really have that problem because it doesnt open!!! lol
Strange to pay so much money for a roof that doesn't open. Did they sell many? I think they are £800 in UK c $1500.:confused:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Strange to pay so much money for a roof that doesn't open. Did they sell many? I think they are £800 in UK c $1500.:confused:
They are standard equipment in the U.S., you can't get one without the sunroof.:confused:

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
They are standard equipment in the U.S., you can't get one without the sunroof.:confused:
So your A5's are $1500 more than they need to be. I appeciate the light benefits but $1500 for a non fully opening roof WTF?:confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts