Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gang,

I have finished talking with my contact at IForged, and they are willing to offer a similar deal to the DPE Deal that I posted a couple of days ago.

For this deal, they won't let me post the exact numbers, but it is below what they call wholesale...basically it will save $1200-1600 (US) per set.

Also for our friends in the UK, he said for air freight (4 to 5 days) to the UK from the US is about $300 (US). Send me a PM and I will give you his contact info.

Clint

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi Guys,

I noticed that IForged only displays like 17" wheels in their online catalog and they only show chrome. You should go through the gallery to see the wheels in real sizes and colors; here is the Audi gallery:
http://iforged.com/showroom/main.php?g2_itemId=1678
(what's that ...no S5 or A5 gallery?..that's why they are cutting the deal for us, they want us to send some nice pictures with their wheels on the cars ;) ).

Don't forget to PM me and will get you to the right person for the deal. :cool:

·
Registered
83 Posts
iForged are nice for the money! I had a set of the anthracite Daytonas (I think that was the model name) on my old M3. I think that style would look incredible on an A/S5.

For different views, click here.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
iForged are nice for the money! I had a set of the anthracite Daytonas (I think that was the model name) on my old M3. I think that style would look incredible on an A/S5.

For different views, click here.
Hey PD,

Those are the Daytonas (My favorites). They look good; check your PM.

C.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Folks,

I noticed a troubling thing today...I got a PM from someone with zero posts for this deal...:confused:

I don't want to come across the wrong way, but it is a bit like a person posting a for sale item for their very first post. I set up the group buy for the members of the forum (especially those who regularly contribute), not lurkers. I will be a little hesitant to pass the buy deal contact info to anyone who has never posted or contributed. I made a special arrangement (that came with conditions) to be able to setup the deal for the members; so please keep that in mind.

That being said, this is a deal for the members and we have already had 3 takers for this deal (we are only allotted 15 for the IForged deal...so 12 left).

Best,
C.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Gang,

I'm going with the IForged deal, since my car will (mostly) be a "cruiser". :)

It looks like there is another taker of the IForged deal too. Incidentally, IForged buzzed me this evening and asked if anyone else was interested (there has only been a very small handful of takers on this and the DPE deal).

There is still time though! They updated the offer and now all of the standard colors are available (just not the custom colors - like all red or black with a yellow lip, etc., etc.).

Enjoy!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Still going...IForged called to see if I knew of any other takers on this deal. Since my last post, there has been one more taker on the deal, but it won't last forever. Send me a PM and I will be glad to give you the contact info.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just a bump...it is still going so act soon!!

C.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Have you ordered your yet?
I ordered two weeks ago, but then pulled my order because I can't make up my mind on the color. I will most likely order in a day or two, now that my car has the lower stance.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I ordered two weeks ago, but then pulled my order because I can't make up my mind on the color. I will most likely order in a day or two, now that my car has the lower stance.
I'm having the same issues with my order (19" or 20")! I will fax it all in on Wednesday. :confused:

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
My order and deposit went in on the 19th of May so it's been about 3 weeks now. Vincent said between 5 - 7 weeks so going to e-mail him later on this week (they were moving buildings last week) to get a more exact date.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I just made my order with Vincent! I hope the I Forged Classic Anthracite goes good with my Meteor Grey S Line. I'm a bit worried about the outcome! But wow... what a great deal!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I just made my order with Vincent! I hope the I Forged Classic Anthracite goes good with my Meteor Grey S Line. I'm a bit worried about the outcome! But wow... what a great deal!
I wouldn't worry, should look ace. Did you go 20s or stick to the 19s?

·
Registered
441 Posts
I wouldn't worry, should look ace. Did you go 20s or stick to the 19s?

I stuck with the 19"... But I really think that gunmetal and in 20's would have been nice with meteor! I went with my first instinct, hope its the best :rolleyes:

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I stuck with the 19"... But I really think that gunmetal and in 20's would have been nice with meteor! I went with my first instinct, hope its the best :rolleyes:
The Anthracite will look good with the meteor. I am going to order today...if I don't change my mind on the style and color again!! :D

Enjoy.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just a reminder, this deal is still going on. Send me a PM and I will get the contact info for our IForged deal.

·
Registered
750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bump...

Still going...Iforged wheels for about 40% off...send me a PM and I will give you the contact at Iforged.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts