·
Registered
1,239 Posts
ahaha some right muppets on that site.

'Shame, but this A5 is a really dead product.'

'Boring styling, ugly front and rear design'

'Audi engines are well known for their lack of reliability and refinement'

'VW rubbish charged at BMW's premium prices'

'poor handling, inferior performance, cheap VW quality, lack of refinement, lack of character, lack of statue and lack of reliability with porr service.'

'As for most other people in this market, perfect means 100% and no.1 and sorry to say, but only BMW deserves that title.'

'still prefer to look at my fridge than this car , its about as exciting as a cloudy day'

·
Registered
337 Posts
That forum is so funny. It reminds me of when I was 5 and used to argue with my friends about who's dad could beat the other's.

·
Registered
953 Posts
To paraphrase Abraham Lincoln, "you can't please all the people all the time."

Personally I love the A5 styling (and by association, I reckon most of you do too! :) ) but I can apprecaite that lots of other people are die-hard Beemer fans and so on.

They are entitled to their opinions, no matter how wrong they may be! :D

·
Registered
493 Posts
hmmm.. I used to have a BMW and I would say that every car has its own character. The BMWs are cool but I dont think that Audi S5 has anything to do with the 3-Series...
I had to choose between C63/M3/S5... Guess what... Best Interior/Exterior = S5

·
Registered
457 Posts
I've seen lots of comments like that about all kinds of cars. Typically it is children who's parents own a differnt brand car, in this case likely a BMW. If you try to debate with them, 9 times out of 10 they will resort to name calling and threats. I just laugh and ignore them while I drive away in my A5, which is much nicer than what they are most likely driving.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I am afraid I think most BM's are pooh!

Audi's win on...

Styling
Quality
Performance (mostly)

Speed

People don't hate you so much in the UK if you have an Audi.

Cheers

RG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts