1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
30 Posts
My, this guy has a well-thumbed thesaurus. What's another word for pompous arse?

·
Registered
441 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
My, this guy has a well-thumbed thesaurus. What's another word for pompous arse?
My thoughts exactly. It actually sounds like he's went through a thesaurus for every single word in that article.

I mean, it's like reading some school student's english essay, one who doesn't quite know how to pick the right word in that thesaurus, yet, he just puts a random word in anyway, thinking it sounds right.

And how much metaphors and personification can you get in the one bloody sentence?? It's just NOT good to read at all. It's just a front to try and make himself sound intelligent, when it's proabaly quite the opposite.

·
Registered
231 Posts
what an effing idiot. he cant write and obviously has no knowledge of vehicles. he just uses all the car jargon along with right click theasaurus in MS Word.

The reason the ventilation controls are so low, is because they are so good that once you set a temp and hit auto you never touch it again. even if you did it comes up on the MMI anyway.

i dont normaly get annoyed easily, can accept there are better cars out there in the world than my own but this guy needs a knee in the never regions.

whats best is the comment by one of the readers, 'The S5, on the other hand, barely elicited a head turn.' he must be smoking the good shizzle.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
The blokes a twat of the highest order, not worthy of our time really...

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I had what I thought was a thoughtful response to their negative A5 review, and didn't hear back (occasionally the original author replies to replies). I think someone there just has a chip on their shoulder with Audi.

-Ray

·
Registered
11 Posts
Look at this mess... the worst part is it was the first thing to come up on google search for "Audi S5 review".

http://www.thetruthaboutcars.com/audi-s5-review/
I'm some what glad it's the first thing that pops up when when you google "Audi S5 review". Don't get me wrong I want Audi to sell a ton of these cars, which they have and still are; but here is how I feel about buying a car. If you are spending that much money, then you should be doing the research for yourself and purchasing something that you really like, not what everyone else likes. If you're making a decision from the first article you read, than you're just as much of an idiot as this Jay Shoemaker. Personally, I don't want idiots associated with the S5, A5, or Audi. Audi owners should be people who can recognize quality, have done their homework, and are buying the car because they want it.
Thank you Mr. Showmaker for thining the herd.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts