Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

Doing a little more winter maintenance to the rear of the RS today and wondered what this part, that I’ve circled in red is? It’s mounted on top of both rear swing arms. It looks like it’s connected to the suspension in some means. I have dynamic ride suspension but I’m at a loss as to what this part is and what purpose it serves.

Attachments

·
Sponsor
2,384 Posts
IngolWorks - Eamonn, thank you, I’d never have put that down to headlight levellers. Brilliant
There's another on the front you'll want to keep an eye on. It likes to snap at the slightest hint of a bump.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
As Eamonn says, leveling sensor for the Xenon headlights, but how clean is your car!? I can see why you don't want to drive it through the winter and spoil the shiney cleanliness!!! :)

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As Eamonn says, leveling sensor for the Xenon headlights, but how clean is your car!? I can see why you don't want to drive it through the winter and spoil the shiney cleanliness!!! :)
Yes, she is real clean, just the way I like it but better still the 1st May is not too far away and I’ll be getting it back on the road. Can’t wait ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts