·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
KW Variant 2 coilovers
WORK Varianza T1S (Black Polish) wheels w/ polished aluminum lips
Front: 20x9" running 255/30/20
Rear: 20x11" running 305/25/20

EDIT: First photo shows the car after having the coilovers raised a bit. The photos below that one were shot prior to the adjustments.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Looks good....

·
Registered
302 Posts
More pics, more pics! Can't get enough of you care, mate!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Nice :cool:

·
Registered
371 Posts
One of the best cars I have seen. I love the rims, and euro lights. Does the car have any rubbing with the drop?

·
Registered
953 Posts
The more I look at it, the more I love those wheels.

I'd like some but I live in the UK and they would be hellishly difficult to keep clean.

I think i've made my decision to get the 20" RS4 wheels in black with the polished face. They would be almost the same as yours but slightly more practical in the English weather.

·
Registered
457 Posts
imho, they look "dainty" / spokes look too thin, might be because of the edges painted in black creating that illusion.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
One of the best cars I have seen. I love the rims, and euro lights. Does the car have any rubbing with the drop?
tech_e, there is no rubbing whatsoever. Going to have the car raised up just a bit, though, as it sits a wee bit too low for my tastes. Plus, currently I'm unable to pull into my garage without the front spoiler scraping. So right now, I'm having to back into my garage, which is a pain. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the compliments, guys.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Why is everyone calling them RS4 wheels....:confused:

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Oh really?

quattro joe said:
RS wheels STILL look good! Is there any AUDI they won't suit?

·
Registered
237 Posts
TX - having seen a lot of members pics on this site I have to say that that is probably the most complete car I've seen - a real beauty - well done :D

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the kind words, Marmin. :)

·
Registered
371 Posts
Plus, currently I'm unable to pull into my garage without the front spoiler scraping. So right now, I'm having to back into my garage, which is a pain. :rolleyes:
I was also wondering about that. I just figured where you lived has no bumps or hills.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.