How do you like the stasis exhaust?

I would add euro spec headlights

·
Registered
491 Posts
Looks Great!! Love what you have done.

How do you like the stasis exhaust?

I would add euro spec headlights
+1 how do you like the exhaust. car looks great!! where did you get the exhaust done?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Id love to do the euro lights but its kinda not worth it just to change that small orange strip, plus it wouldnt be worth it if i switched the light out and started to get problems with them (half of my friends lights go out when they mess with them in anyway)....

Exhaust was done by audi in thier dealership, Bell audi (edison, nj), and the best part is that the warranty isnt broken, completely worth it since the first one i got from them was dented (swapped it out for a new one without any problems), they're great over there...In regards to liking it, the sounds is great and deep, just loud enough without sounding overbearing.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Id love to do the euro lights but its kinda not worth it just to change that small orange strip, plus it wouldnt be worth it if i switched the light out and started to get problems with them (half of my friends lights go out when they mess with them in anyway)....

Exhaust was done by audi in thier dealership, Bell audi (edison, nj), and the best part is that the warranty isnt broken, completely worth it since the first one i got from them was dented (swapped it out for a new one without any problems), they're great over there...In regards to liking it, the sounds is great and deep, just loud enough without sounding overbearing.
I really like the Stasis, but I wish I could see it in person. The looks of the exhaust have a big factor in my decision process. Would you mind posting a few more pics of the exhaust at different angles?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Thats all i really got, its one shiny system tho, pipes look cool when its on a lift your underneath

·
Registered
432 Posts
Thanks for the pic. Any complaints with the exhaust?

Also, you've got tons of options for wheels/tires on the car. Or you can go with spacers. Once you've done either of these, you will probably want to drop it a bit. The KW Variant 2's seem to have the best reputation. I've ridden in a car with them and the ride is as good as stock, if not better.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No complaints yet, wake me up to enjoy it every morning at 7a.m. lol

·
Registered
48 Posts
Out of curiosity, did you purchase the S5 from Bell Audi too? Any recommendations on a sales associate I should go to? I'm looking to get into an S5 within the next few months from there. Any information would be helpful, thanks!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Out of curiosity, did you purchase the S5 from Bell Audi too? Any recommendations on a sales associate I should go to? I'm looking to get into an S5 within the next few months from there. Any information would be helpful, thanks!
Ask for Mike Keenan. He will gladly sell below MSRP.

·
Registered
229 Posts
No complaints yet, wake me up to enjoy it every morning at 7a.m. lol
Beautiful car and even more beautiful house!......Looks like Alpine, NJ??

·
Registered
229 Posts
Ask for Mike Keenan. He will gladly sell below MSRP.
I also live in NJ and will be looking to purchase in about 2 months. So far I have stopped in at Riverside Audi and they charge MSRP or over MSRP on the A5 S-Lines. Glad to hear Mike sounds more reasonable. When I am ready to buy I will definitely check out Bell Audi and give Mike the opportunity to make the sale. Thanks!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Cars look great. Just got rid of my silverstone 350z a few months ago. I'd love to add those pedals, where did you get them?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Central Jersey area but thanks!

Ulitimatepedals.com, one thing though shipping and processing took forever! Also make sure you know what your getting cause i thought the s5 symbol would be colored in red and they said it would until i got it and they explained that would have been an extra fee! Regardless if there not the smartest the pedals deff are great interms of looks and feel, thanks!

·
Banned
34 Posts
15mm spacers on rear would complete the look........... do you live next to Tony Soprano:D:eek:

·
Registered
328 Posts
I spot a genuine black S5 grill (!)...

What I mean is that it's not the standard "S-Line Gloss Black Grill" available at madaudi.com...
It looks like a painted S5 grille. Did you paint it? :)

The car looks great ;)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yep, thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
SFIZZLE,
Cars look amazing, I believe I saw you last year cutting through the arts center. I was driving the meteor gray a5.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts