• white

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • black

Votes: 30 69.8%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Are you really going to let this poll from complete strangers decide your color choice?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats how split down the middle i am. because the black grille makes a diffrence and i wanna put aftermarket black wheels on it

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I have phantom black but my wife is getting an ibis white S3 sportback when they become available in July (with tinted windows, open sky and black trim).

·
Registered
198 Posts
Havent you heard white is the new black:confused: I just think the A5 /S5 was made for black it shows those muscular beefe areas so much more in very dark colours. But what do I know. Its a bitch to keep clean :mad:

·
Registered
58 Posts
I think black would be the most popular color choice by far on the A5 followed by meteor and silver. The least popular would be white and blue. This would make them more unique colors but if a black A5 stood next to a white one then there is just no contest.

Also white is not metallic and is not reflective making the car look somewhat like cheap plastic. But then again i havent seen any real A5 yet and im just guessing

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
if it was an s5 i would agree with black over white, but why white is swaying me is because the a5 has a black grille and with tinted windows i assume it would look quite nice. ill post the wheels i wanna fit soon

Attachments

·
Registered
750 Posts
If you want a strhnger to pick...I say PB.

C.

·
Registered
643 Posts
corolex, why judge if you haven't seen one in person?

before you ask, yes, I took what he said for granted. the A5 looks absolutely beautiful in white. in fact, i'll take pictures tomorrow to prove it, as long as it doesn't rain :D

·
Registered
298 Posts
Placing my order next month............going for Phantom Black..........one passed me last week and looked the biz. Also test drove in back and it had the wow factor when it pulled up. Black with Star Silver interior will be smart!

G

·
Registered
58 Posts
corolex, why judge if you haven't seen one in person?

before you ask, yes, I took what he said for granted. the A5 looks absolutely beautiful in white. in fact, i'll take pictures tomorrow to prove it, as long as it doesn't rain :D
I think the A5 will look good in any color. I was just basing my opinion on a Q7 ive seen both a black and white in person and well the white just looked less aggressive...and was somewhat resembled an ambulance.

Another reason i lean towards the black is because i wash my car frequently, a clean black car is always a wow factor no matter what car it is. People appreciate the cleaning effort which makes that by itself a head turner.

Not to be biased towards black, i would say the white A5 would look superior in someones rearview mirror with the contrasting grill, and if you put black wheels AND lower the car then that would make it one mean looking ride. Overtime it will also maintain its clean look better

1 - 12 of 12 Posts