Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

701 - 716 of 716 Posts

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #701
KW suspension is off an its now sat on the H&R OEM springs which is apparently a 25mm drop. I would say thats quite accurate based on what it was before and finding the notes in my box at its stock height. So it was 31mm before we took the KW's off as I measured it based on my figures I had written down and its not quite as low now. I not measured it as it takes a little bit to settle although the ride home Im confident has sorted that.

Also took the Hawk Ceramic low dust pads out and put the Pagid RS4-2's back, OMG they are awesome compared to the Hawks!!!! Will get a pic side on tomorrow

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #702
Had to take my CF mirrors off the car due to a defect appearing on both. Wasn't looking forward to it as I remember it being a pig before but this time it was a breeze.

Then had to give them a polish as they were awful.

Before

After

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #704
Cheers.

I did try to polish them before but only had a da at the time and it never touched it at all. Clearly needed a rotary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #706
Very happy chappy today.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #711
Cant comment on the APR or Revo but no issues with the MRC map. I would highly recommend MRC (or other custom map) over any generic map.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Adrian, it not a Deval. The Mrs ordered it for me and I gave her the link for the Deval but she ordered this one from Germany instead by mistake lol. I didn't realise it wasn't the Deval until looking at the sides of it which didn't seem right. The Deval goes under the side of the front bumper rather than this one not as you can see in the pic.

Which in a way is better for me as with the Deval and how it looked in the pics I was a little concerned with the ground clearance but this one is not an issue thankfully.
Do you have a link from where the splitter was ordered please?

·
Registered
76 Posts
About 90% at a guess yes. The worse of it has by far gone thankfully. It was so annoying in the end that I would simply turn the sub down and thats not good lol but what I also noticed that a lot of them were coming from the upper rear brake light housing. Very happy as its only going to get worse soon :D

And still got about 1 3/4 sheets left out of the 3 pack. So when the door cards are off I think I will put this in to make sure :)
please advise on how to eliminated the rattle from the brake light housing

also the rattles are gone, but u mention it was a pain of a job, is it a easy DIY, i want to dampen the rear shelf on my a5 coupe, anything else i need to know, i got horrid rattles

701 - 716 of 716 Posts