Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

661 - 680 of 716 Posts

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Liking that a lot mate! Amazing how wheels can transform the look of the car so dramatically.

Must be chuffed mate

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #662
Yes mate, looks stunning I'mo off course.

Will get some pics tomorrow for you in the daylight

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
Beautiful, just beautiful! Looking forward to the daylight pix. Speaking of which, I hadn't appreciated how small the spacesaver tyre (pic 2 of the curing set) was. Pray you never have to use it.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice Jamin.

Don't know whether to by pass the rs5 replicas and get something decent like these now.

Do you need the spacers on with the 285?

·
Registered
9,033 Posts
Those fuckers would transform my spine. Roads round here are a scale model of the somme circa 1917 with a coating of blacktop courtesy Tommy tarmac on a Friday afternoon foreigner.

There is more rubber on a durex.

I'm practicing to be a miserable old git..............how am I doing?

·
Registered
9,033 Posts
You are a disgrace to your country..what with the tea and your gentility I think you are from nz.

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #669
Nice Jamin.

Don't know whether to by pass the rs5 replicas and get something decent like these now.

Do you need the spacers on with the 285?
Defo not with 10.5's ;)

Those fuckers would transform my spine. Roads round here are a scale model of the somme circa 1917 with a coating of blacktop courtesy Tommy tarmac on a Friday afternoon foreigner.

There is more rubber on a durex.

I'm practicing to be a miserable old git..............how am I doing?
They the same as the Ferrada's but instead of PSS they running the Zero's and are noticeably more comfortable than them. Noticed it straight away and soon as I pulled back in I checked the pressures to make sure and they were 35 all round. So dropped the tears to 34 and upped the front to 38. Will see in the morning what they like then.

Getting there, getting there :)

You are a disgrace to your country..what with the tea and your gentility I think you are from nz.

Now your there Pmsl ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,795 Posts
Racks, I've been a disgrace for many, many years... And damned proud of it. However, I can't lay claim to being quite that disgraceful. Why, I don't even own a pair of Velcro gloves!

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
285 tyres look 1000000 times better Ben!
Stunning mate :)

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #677 (Edited)
Its not as the gains over a stage 2 do not justify the cost.

"The results are nothing short of amazing; taking the S4/S5 from 359 horsepower to 469 horsepower on 91 octane fuel and 538 on race fuel!"

So where is it on V power for example?? Not much over 500bhp Im guessing? Not worth it as it also needs new downpipes too.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I was wondering about the gains, only 30-40 off what you have from stage 2. What was the possible advantages of this kit over a stage 2?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #679
Even if you say an extra 40bhp over what I have now if they run it on 99 then that is a very small difference on the track and not noticeable on the road.

Even the V8 manual S5 with the blower which is like 600+ bhp translates on the road to roughly the same as a stage 2 V6 SC S5 according to Mr W who had one?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yea I get what you are saying alright, can't understand the benefits of the stage 3 over a stage 2 in terms of a selling point. Half the price of the APR supercharger will get you a decent stage 2 setup

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

661 - 680 of 716 Posts