Test fit, about 2mm clearance over the calipers

Reactions: swaco

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #624 ·
Cutting it tight!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
Very but its fine and normal apparently. Many cars have them that close and these are designed for the RS5 as I have to specify that due to the brake calipers being much larger.

What is the part number for this grill -- The gunmetal/silver one?
No idea, sorry.

Couple more pics, unboxed them all and forgot about the centre caps. Stunning also!!

Reactions: Audi Bairn

·
Premium Member
2,802 Posts
They really do look the duck's, Ben. And, if the test fit is anything to go by, they'll be stunning on. Of course, I can say all that with complete impunity, since I'm NOT going to be the lucky bugger that gets to clean them....

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #626 ·
Yes well Im hoping that the ceramic does its job just like it does on the other wheels and makes cleaning a breeze ;) Thats why I not really done multi spokes before tbh lol.

Oh well :)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Get some ceramic pads and you'll be laughing :D Have you not had tyres fitted and got them on the car yet?!?!!! Look amazing mate, can't wait to see them, on the contrast will be awesome!

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #628 ·
Yes, good idea. I need new rears atm but they not to bad however I was going to match the front with the RS4-2's but might just go for some containing ceramic materials.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Nice Jamin.......made me all the more eager to get my VFS1's next week! What size disks are those? They look like the 390 but photos can be misleading. Just want to know as I'm looking at the RS brake upgrade next and would be good to get an idea of how they look with 20's

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #630 ·
They are 365mm discs. VFS1's are very nice too!!!

Better pics to see the discs on 20's.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Cheers for that much appreciated.......wouldn't be much room left with the 390mm's would there!

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #632 ·
Nope lol. Is that what your getting?

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #634 ·
Epic lol.

You know you got it bad when you get a tyre company out at this time off night to fit them for you :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,159 Posts
Jesus I wouldn't fit them.

This is what happens if you put them under pressure. ...

·
Registered
4,041 Posts
Oooo I like!!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
I love the multi spoke look on the 5's. Looks awesome .

·
Registered
3,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #640 ·
Cheers guys. Well raised the car but not happy with the look with the 295's so swapping them for 285s so I took them off and put the Ferrada's on today.

3 sets in less than 12 hours, thats a record even for me!

621 - 640 of 716 Posts