Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
wow looks great frank. did you use tint or spray?

·
Registered
324 Posts
Looks good Fdot, I would think about it, but mine is black and the contrast for the light is already good, not sure how black lights with phantom black paint would look.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Looks good Fdot, I would think about it, but mine is black and the contrast for the light is already good, not sure how black lights with phantom black paint would look.
This will give you an idea...

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think i went to dark, i got them done.. 180 bucks... im going to be taking great shots soon, so sorry about the iphone pics...

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they did the outside and then clear coated them, so they look oem...

·
Premium Member
1,800 Posts
i think i went to dark, i got them done.. 180 bucks... im going to be taking great shots soon, so sorry about the iphone pics...
$180?? Did you not think about doing it yourself with a tinting spray?

I'm thinking about having a go with the tinting spray. Only costs around $14. And if you make a mess you can take it off with thinner.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the tinting spray fades, and some people says it fades fast... i think it was worth 180, and i never have to think about it

·
Registered
50 Posts
what kind of exhaust is that?

·
Registered
302 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
The front tints look great on your car, but once again for me its a contrast issue. With a black car I don't think I would like it.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
TX,

Do you know who or where those pics came from? I'm thinking on getting some smoked tails..
Sorry, I don't. They're just some that I found in my photo archive from back in July 2008.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.