Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my car on the 3rd but I just got it detailed this past Thursday. Oh, Thanks Joshvette for Todd's contact info. He did a great job! For all of you that are still waiting, the car is well worth the wait!

Things I have noticed:
* Speed Sensitive windshield wipers? I could swear they slow down when I am at a stop and speed up as I start to move? :confused:
* Thumb drive sounds better than an iPod although the onscreen options are nicer for the iPod.
* As people pass you, they may look back at the DRLs and damn near hit the vehicle in front of them.
* Upon returning to your car from wherever, don’t be alarmed if you notice people walking around it.
* It’s not your imagination if you think you hear whispers of “Audi” as you pull up and/or step out when others are around.
* Low gear turns are best taken with caution if this car is an upgrade in BHP for you. :eek:
* If you don’t like the shift recommendations, press the gas harder and they will go away. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Car looks great! Congrats and continue to enjoy it!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Well smart.
What made you get it detailed so soon after picking up?
It really does look good........but was this not the case when you picked it up?
Glenn

·
Registered
384 Posts
Nice, let's meet up. Someone else just got their light blue S5 around here too.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Car looks awesome! I love the DSB...my second choice. Congrats!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well smart.
What made you get it detailed so soon after picking up?
It really does look good........but was this not the case when you picked it up?
Glenn
Like a few others on here I decided not to let the dealership detail my car upon delivery. I let them detail the interior but not the exterior because I wanted a professional to do it as to increase the likelihood of me getting the car back without swirl marks throughout the paint.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nice, let's meet up. Someone else just got their light blue S5 around here too.
Sounds good to me. I'm pretty busy during the week but my weekends are somewhat open.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Sounds good to me. I'm pretty busy during the week but my weekends are somewhat open.
Im the opposite haha. Im usually not here on the weekends. I'm sure we'll find a time to meet.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Like a few others on here I decided not to let the dealership detail my car upon delivery. I let them detail the interior but not the exterior because I wanted a professional to do it as to increase the likelihood of me getting the car back without swirl marks throughout the paint.
Well your photos seem to suggest you made a good decision. :cool:It looks beautiful. Hope you continue to enjoy it.
Glenn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts