Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ordered 6/3/08 del 9/18/08
"Isis" is a Phantom blk/blk S5 with carbon inlays/Nav/Tech/Drive Select/Ipod interface(if the cable ever comes in) Hoen fog lights and Tuner Domes led's were put in by my dealer(no charge)

The wait wasn't too bad as I know others have had and are having much longer wait times. The car is unbelievable in everyway....Bad days at work can't even wipe the smile off my face. Better pics to follow, but due to time constraints and now bad weather this is all I have.

Been following this forum since Feb and I'm just now getting my login to work(long story) Anyway glad to finally be among the few that have taken ownership of this wonderful machine. Those of you who are waiting (and I know you've read this before) hang in there. You will not be disappointed.

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congrats!

Looks awesome! I will be able to say 'welcome to the club' in a few weeks...my identical spec is on its way. I should be picking her up on about 10/10...:D:D:D

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
congrats

thx 09 Phantom....I look forward to welcoming you into the fam :D
Seriously......the car is awesome! It has exceeded my expectations

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Congrats

Congrats FDOT...Ibis white is what I initially wanted. Looks very sharp in that color.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Congratulations on becoming an S5 owner and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
230 Posts
thanks .. i changed the color 3 times ll

·
Registered
196 Posts
jeez you got your car in 3 months? Wow, I have to wait 3 times that.....9-10 months

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I know .......

:( When I first ordered it they said my allocation wouldn't be until September....A week later my guy said they might have something later in June, and then a week after that I got the call that it went into the system. I got extremely lucky that my dealer does high volumes and everyone else wanted tips. I did look all over the east coast before ordering, but good ol Leith Audi had a better lead time than anyone else. However they are sold out now thru November.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
thx TXCARGUY...I've been following the knowledge provided by you, SIZZLE, Dave and the others. This forum is fantastic for finding out exactly what you want and need to know. My dealer was very knowledgable , but I knew a few more things then him to his surprise.

The lights were BIG hit at dealership :)

·
Registered
457 Posts
Congrats. It looks like we picked up our cars from the same dealer, at least the background in that pic looks a lot like Leith Audi in Cary. I just picked mine up about a month ago. Don't worry, that smile won't come off your face anytime soon.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good Eye

That is where I got her...I worked with Lawrence Rucker, he was great! Actually the whole car buying experience was great this time around. I was very pleased....still trying to get Audi Care out of them though, or at least a discount :D

·
Registered
457 Posts
That is where I got her...I worked with Lawrence Rucker, he was great! Actually the whole car buying experience was great this time around. I was very pleased....still trying to get Audi Care out of them though, or at least a discount :D
I worked with Lawrence too. I bought the car from Jason Tremlett, but Lawrence helped me out when Jason was on vacation. I was very happy with the service. I plan on going back in Jan/Feb to order my wife her TT she's been wanting. (note: do not take wife with me next time I go car shopping...especially don't let her test drive a car:D)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Congrats. Welcome to the crowd.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Pics!

the camera isn't great but the pics are decent.

Attachments

·
Registered
384 Posts
looks good

·
Registered
12 Posts
RaleighS5, absolutely beautiful car! Black looks beautiful on it. My previous car was black so I decided to go with a different color this time around.

I placed my deposit with Leith 2 weeks ago and am first in line for a manual. Hopefully, the car will be ordered next week when they get their allocations from Audi.

Any update on getting a discount from Leith on Audi Care? :)

·
Registered
491 Posts
congrats! seeing people get their cars is making me so excited!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Audi Care

@ d0gzi11a ...no word on the Audi Care yet. I have a feeling that my dealer will cave soon. Talked to him the other day and he likes all the traffic I've been sending him from people who are interested in the A4

BKS5....hang in there. The car is amazing and the attention while a little unsettling is pretty cool.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts