Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
481 - 483 of 483 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Has anyone had the same issue I’m currently having. I have the concert radio and previously I could use the knob, return button and also the next/ previous to control the CarPlay interface. However for some reason the buttons don’t work on the CarPlay. They do for the normal car radio and settings etc. Anyone got any ideas.

Thanks.

· Registered
14 Posts
With these Carplay.Android Auto units will audio continue to be played? I have MMI 3GP with an iPod plugged in. Can I play audio from iPod or DAB radio but still get voice prompts ffrom something running on Android Auto like Maps or Waze? Cheers

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi, have an issue on an A4 but hoping same as A5! I bought a kit from a local retailer who has since stopped trading but I think it came from Xcarlink (wired). Issue I have is that if I have bluetooth enabled on my mobile, I seem to be unable to take phone calls. I can see the call, get dialling tone and hear the person at the other end but they cannot hear me. If I disable bluetooth it works fine. I think when I first got it a couple of years ago this worked ok, but then after an apple update it stopped working. Hoping this is just a setting I have wrong, but any help really appreciated.

481 - 483 of 483 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.