Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking at putting 20x9 35mm offset ff01's on my b8 2011 s5 4.2L and was wondering a couple fitment questions. First do you need hub centering rings when using those specific wheels, with the correct 5x112 bolt pattern of course? If ff01's are hub centric then I shouldn't need them right? If I do need hub centering rings what is the recommended one, I've looked through google and cannot find the specific one to fit. I just don't want vibrations or anything bad to happen if I pay the money for the wheels. I plan on buying the wheels used too.

·
Registered
722 Posts
If the centre bore of those wheels is larger than 66.6mm then yes you will need centering /spigot rings.
Also note that an et35 offset with a 9inch wide rim will be quite tucked into the arches and you'll probably also require spacers for it to look right.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the centre bore of those wheels is larger than 66.6mm then yes you will need centering /spigot rings.
Also note that an et35 offset with a 9inch wide rim will be quite tucked into the arches and you'll probably also require spacers for it to look right.
Thanks so much do you think handling will be affected if I decide to run spacers, the wheels are a very good price and I would love to run them on my car

·
Registered
722 Posts
Get the wheels and see how they look first. You can always add spacers/bolts at a later date if you think it'll look better. It's just an extra cost to consider if you buy those wheels.
With hubcentric spacers you shouldn't have any problems.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.