Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Wow, what a bargain!! $10K-16K a set! Awesome, sign me up.

Joking aside, those wheels are really cool. Just too much $$ for my tastes.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Sure would hate to curb one of those! :eek:

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Had been 'drooling' over the Dymag wheels

...which weigh in about 8Kg. However recently realised that Enkai do a wheel (RFP01) that also weighs 8kg in alloy (18x9 only fitment for S5) which would be ideal for track work. ...£378 each

...for the street, the 20x9.5 OZ Ultraleggaras are about 10.5Kg (£375 each) in alloy and the BBS CKs are about 11.0Kg (£365 each) in alloy.

...so I've been wondering why I should spend £6,500 on a set of Dymags? - or now HRE??

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
...which weigh in about 8Kg. However recently realised that Enkai do a wheel (RFP01) that also weighs 8kg in alloy (18x9 only fitment for S5) which would be ideal for track work. ...£378 each

...for the street, the 20x9.5 OZ Ultraleggaras are about 10.5Kg (£375 each) in alloy and the BBS CKs are about 11.0Kg (£365 each) in alloy.

...so I've been wondering why I should spend £6,500 on a set of Dymags? - or now HRE??
Because the HRE wheels look 10 times better than all the wheels you've mentioned ;). The price is steep but then these aren't your average aftermarket wheels.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OMG!!!! I need a set of those!

Do you know of anyone thats does HRE's in the UK?
Just go to their website and it should have a list of distributors there. If there isn't a UK kone then there will definitely be a European one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts