1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Very nice... Get back out there.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
And to think you were getting a 2.0TFSI FWD Auto, end up with an S5 :) looks great :) I'll join your girlfriend in the jealous line.

Enjoy the car mate, look forward to seeing you at a meet someday.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice... Get back out there.
I'm off to see some friends this afternoon. So i've got a nice 60 mile round trip to make. Looking forwards to that immensely now! :)

And to think you were getting a 2.0TFSI FWD Auto, end up with an S5 :) looks great :) I'll join your girlfriend in the jealous line.

Yeah I know. It's funny how things change. As it happens, after my motorbike accident last year, the claim I put in against the drunk driver that knocked me off paid out last month, thereby giving me a few thousand more to spend.

·
Registered
237 Posts

+1 - I absoloutely love my car but that V8 growl makes me green. 100k miles in 3 years would be both a dream and a nightmare though :eek:

Yeah I know. It's funny how things change. As it happens, after my motorbike accident last year, the claim I put in against the drunk driver that knocked me off paid out last month, thereby giving me a few thousand more to spend.
Life sometimes has a funny way of helping us out. I'm sure you've earned it so enjoy it - I hope you drive past the tosser who hit hit you and rev it like crazy ;)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Superb mate...................its stunning.
Hope you enjoyed your first weekend with her and that you have many many happy miles of motoring.:D
Cheers Pal
Glenn

·
Registered
821 Posts
Very Nice HRD - Nicely taken pics Aswell :cool:

I echo Rob's Shout.... See you at a meet one day i hope !!!!!

Have you started to stock up on cleaning/detailing products Yet ???

deano

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all. :)

I'm absolutely loving this car. It drives so well.

Very Nice HRD - Nicely taken pics Aswell :cool:

I echo Rob's Shout.... See you at a meet one day i hope !!!!!

Have you started to stock up on cleaning/detailing products Yet ???

deano
I've not started stocking up on cleaning products yet. I've not had the chance to get to Halfrauds and see what they have. Also, I wanted to do a bit of research first, so i've had a butcher's at www.detailedobsession.com and www.polishedbliss.co.uk for pointers.

I look forwards to the next meet and i'll hopefully be there, depending on when and where it is.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts