Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my first car i wanted to get an audi S5 my mom did not want to get me a German car because my Sis's first car was a BMW and we had nothing but problems with it. Soo I dont want a Lexus then i came across the S5 and i want it i am going to get a car soon and i cant decide my mom said that if the S5 has more then 4 problems that i will be paying for them my sealf. so i want a kool car that will not break too easly and Benz is out of the pic. Is the S5 right for me and trust me i have driven the ford GT i can handle the power even though i am only 16.:D

·
Registered
470 Posts
Get an A5, not an S5. It has nothing to do with the power it's just theres no way someone should get an S5 for their first car. There's should be a law against getting a car over 50,000 for your first. And your mom sounds like she's not trying to spend that much considering you would have to pay for maintenance yourself. A5 has much better gas mileage than the S5.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Get an A5, not an S5. It has nothing to do with the power it's just theres no way someone should get an S5 for their first car. There's should be a law against getting a car over 50,000 for your first. And your mom sounds like she's not trying to spend that much considering you would have to pay for maintenance yourself. A5 has much better gas mileage than the S5.
+1 get an A5. i would get even a cheaper car for a few months that you can bang up and not really worry about.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My mom does not care about how much it costs it is just that she is very agents it she does not like German cars and most kids in my high school have Ferraries for there first car

·
Registered
314 Posts
My mom does not care about how much it costs it is just that she is very agents it she does not like German cars and most kids in my high school have Ferraries for there first car
what?

·
Registered
94 Posts
May I suggest what's really needed first is tuition in english grammar.

·
Registered
437 Posts
s5

Get the S5!!

Then get wheels,

Then get girls... Even the firarri owners (or parent owners) will be jealous.

Maybe a Enzo or CCX for a second car? If I had parents like yours I would be putting my order in on a Bugatti Veyron.

Only need $400k for down payment. 2 year wait:D

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I had to make do with a skate board at 16. I'd hate to be the kid at your school with something lowly like say a Honda Civic or something... Sorry dude but if your 'mom' is prepared to buy you a powerful car like that at 16 she need her head examining....now hurry on home, CBeebies is on soon.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
My first car was a 1977 Ford Maverick......:mad:

·
Registered
821 Posts
Don't hold it against the poor lad... if his mom has the finance and it is the way it is there, at least it is a nice safe car.... Got for it i say !!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
u guys r not listing it does not matter what ur first car is or wat mine is. just answer my question money is no issue and is the s5 wright for me and i have a racing license so i know how to handle that power also i am the (US) football team star so i need something that will shout it

·
Registered
209 Posts
Tutor in English

I would say you had the english grammer of someone more along the lines of 12ish? Tell your mom you want an american car to help support the economy and to spend the rest of the $ on a tutor. How is your math?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Did you take into account that you'll be waiting 5-8 months for this car?

Get the Lexus IS-F or BMW M3 if your mom wants to spend. If everyone else has Ferrari's you should get one too, why did you start at an S5?

I think you're full of shit to make a claim that your parents have no limit and start at an S5. Why don't you get an R8? I would!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did you take into account that you'll be waiting 5-8 months for this car?

Get the Lexus IS-F or BMW M3 if your mom wants to spend. If everyone else has Ferrari's you should get one too, why did you start at an S5?

I think you're full of shit to make a claim that your parents have no limit and start at an S5. Why don't you get an R8? I would!
Because to me the R8 is a BAB copy of the Veyron thats just me

·
Registered
55 Posts
+1

yeah mate, your spelling is HORRIBLE! i mean "wright" instead of "right". man even my 4 yr old nephew spells better than you.

oh and if you want a shouty car, you can get alot more bang for your buck in that department for the money you would spend on an S5. a porsche perhaps? or a BMW 335i convertible? alot of cocks drive those so you'll fit right in with the crowd. ;)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Because to me the R8 is a BAB copy of the Veyron thats just me
i think u meant "bad". and you have no idea what u're talking about... comparing those 2 cars...

could u have made that assumption by overhearing that bugatti and audi r both owned by the same group?

·
Registered
101 Posts
u guys r not listing it does not matter what ur first car is or wat mine is. just answer my question money is no issue and is the s5 wright for me and i have a racing license so i know how to handle that power also i am the (US) football team star so i need something that will shout it
I'm not sure what sort of response you're expecting by demonstrating a lack of maturity in your posts. I believe you're on the absolute WRONG forum based on how you're carrying yourself. To communicate effectively, you have to know your audience and I can truly tell you know nothing of the members who make up this community.

But to answer your question about being a US highschool football star (at 16? I'm impressed) who wants to "shout it", then no, the S5 isn't for you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i think u meant "bad". and you have no idea what u're talking about... comparing those 2 cars...

could u have made that assumption by overhearing that bugatti and audi r both owned by the same group?
first off its not Audi who owns Bugatti its VW wich yes owns Audi but its still dif so lets see them next to each outher
http://robson.m3rlin.org/cars/wp-content/uploads/2006/12/bugatti_veyron_164_2002_1.jpg[/IMG]
Even TOP GEAR say they look alike

1 - 20 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.