Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, was wondering if anyone didn't upgrade their sound system and your thoughts on it. Trying to keep the cost down

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
i dont have the upgraded system and im glad. im a big fan of the bose system so :D im chuffed and the sound quality is great ok B&O system is prob much better but the bose is enough for me

and yes the standard system on a a5 is a bose system although its not badged. i know cause one of the speakers went and i had to wait for a part for bose so it was a give away!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
A good way to keep the cost down but get a great sound is to get the Audi Concert stereo with the Audi Sound System package. Sounds great! A bit different from the B&O but still very good !

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
i dont have the upgraded system and im glad. im a big fan of the bose system so :D im chuffed and the sound quality is great ok B&O system is prob much better but the bose is enough for me

and yes the standard system on a a5 is a bose system although its not badged. i know cause one of the speakers went and i had to wait for a part for bose so it was a give away!!
Was wondering why I thought that the standard system in the dealers A5 actually sounded pretty good. Now I know why.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I know your trying to keep costs down but for the extra $850. It's well worth it. I had the Bose 5.1 system in my M35 it was pretty good. Had the upgraded
Bose in my C6 Vette it sucked. Having the B & O now it's one of the best
stock system for the $ out there. Nothing worse then 6 mos. down the road
doing the ole "damn I should of just got it". Good luck replacing the Bose
for something better for $850. IMO for the $850 it's well worth it.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
i would of choosen the B&O system but i have a ex demo car!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts