Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
curious how much did you pay out the door for the a5, looking at buying one this month.
My A5 is around 53,000. for my A5 3.2 S line tiptronic, Monza silver, with premium,tech, nav, and b&o stero.

That included the destination, dealer, exc.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I paid the retail price. No discounts were available at the time. Although its possiblet to get discounts now.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I paid the retail price. No discounts were available at the time. Although its possiblet to get discounts now.
You need to know where to go and be good at arm wrestling. :D:D

·
Registered
51 Posts
£30,000 for mine, it has a few extras on it which maybe took the price to £31,000 so a little saving but not much. The dealer also did me a decent deal on part ex for my 8 year old Honda Accord.

I dont think there was much more I could get knocked off, but I felt like I got a good deal:) and I am sure the dealer didnt lose out.:(

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
9-10% is achievable!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discounts in the US

I realized after responding to a message that asking about discount pricing in the US for A5s was a pretty dumb question to ask in the UK regional part of the forum. Duh!

So let me send this again to the more general A5 audience: Anyone seeing any significant discounts on A5s in the US, based on the current economy? Last I heard, $500 off or maybe free AudiCare was about the best one could do, but has anyone experienced more flexibility in price as of late?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Ubs

If you have access to United Buying Service (UBS) through an affiliated organization, look into that. They pre-negotiate car prices. Usually, the prices aren't as good as what you can negotiate for yourself, but for the A5 it seems like not many dealers are willing to deal. What's especially nice is that the UBS prices are valid even on special orders.

I ended up getting about 4.4% off MSRP on my special order yesterday. Now I just have to wait 12-14 weeks for delivery. :-( I see you don't live far from me, so let me know if you want specifics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.