Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
A5 Black Edition +
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys does anyone know where i can get a drivers side mirror glass from? I bought one from halfords but it was too big so they told me to ring Audi. I just rang them and they want 拢83 just for the glass. Thanks for any help, you dont realise how much you use it when you have it

Premium Member
It's about 拢30 for heated, non dimming. 拢80-90 for heated + dimming. From ebay etc.

Premium Member
If you have the original but broken, it'll have the part number on the back.

Premium Member
What year and model do you have? And do you have dimming or just heated mirrors? I'll look up the part number for you.

Premium Member
Its a 2015 A5 2 litre diesel black edition +, theyre just heated mirrors as i was looking for a film to dim them
Coupe or sportback?

Premium Member
Search for 8F0857536 on eBay. There's different letters for the end of the part number, they represent different glass shapes,
(flat, wide angle, convex) which one is up to your preference really.

Reactions: chappers51

Administrator
I鈥檓 surprised that the heater wires didn鈥檛 stop the glass dropping out. Are the terminals from the mirror glass still inside the wires/spade connectors in the housing?

Registered
Hi guys does anyone know where i can get a drivers side mirror glass from? I bought one from halfords but it was too big so they told me to ring Audi. I just rang them and they want 拢83 just for the glass. Thanks for any help, you dont realise how much you use it when you have it
Ho mate, had the same problem last week with my A5. Bought one from Halfords and it didn't fit. Ended up buying a smaller one just to put something in there. Managed to get one delivered from
Hi mate got one from bestpartstore.com last week. I had same problem from Halfords. It wouldn'f fit. Had to buy any one that fitted just so I could drive safely.
I paid 30 for the heated one, with backing plate

Registered
A5 Black Edition +
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ho mate, had the same problem last week with my A5. Bought one from Halfords and it didn't fit. Ended up buying a smaller one just to put something in there. Managed to get one delivered from

Hi mate got one from bestpartstore.com last week. I had same problem from Halfords. It wouldn'f fit. Had to buy any one that fitted just so I could drive safely.
I paid 30 for the heated one, with backing plate
Cheers mate, I鈥檝e ended up getting one from cardoormirrors.com for 拢17 delivered, if it doesn鈥檛 fit ill have a look on best part store 馃憤馃徎

1 - 16 of 16 Posts