Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was lucky to get the first customer car here in Kiwiland and what a great car its turned out to be. I use it as an everyday car and so far have put just under 5000 KMs on the clock.

Only issue I have had is a fault with the intelligent key which means I had to actually put the key into the socket to start the car. Other than that it hasnt missed a beat. They ordered a new electronic bit for the key from Germany and it just arrived.

Great to drive, very different handling than the RS4 was and the sound of it really gets peoples attention. Once the sound gets them then the looks take over. Great job Audi :D

Ned

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've got just over 3000 miles on mine now, and no faults. Runs perfectly, and is returning 22.6mph at an average of 38mph according to the on board computer thingy, and can concurr about the head turning noise and looks.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Just over 2000 miles on mine. Everything is sound and getting 21mpg. Maybe I'll get it up to around 22.5 as I calm down enjoying it ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.