Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I just got my s5 and it is in the dealership. But I am waiting to sell my range rover and then pick up the s5 from the dealer. How long do u think the dealer can hold the car?Thanks.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Hi, I just got my s5 and it is in the dealership. But I am waiting to sell my range rover and then pick up the s5 from the dealer. How long do u think the dealer can hold the car?Thanks.
How long is a piece of string?

Seriously, all dealers are different. We can't tell you. There's only one place that can. Can you guess what it is? :D

·
Registered
182 Posts
my dealer gave me the courtesy of 48 hours, but realistically some will give you the car so long as you sign a promissory note stating you'll come up with the cash within so many days.. that's what mine did, gave me a week to secure financing..

edit: my sales guy basically told me that people were asking about it, they'd had cash offers on mine and that if it hung around long enough for the sales manager to notice a lack of movement, i might find it missing with my deposit refunded.. not exactly honorable, but they've got a business to run and they're hemorrhaging at the moment..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.