Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive lost the manual and cant figure out how to change the clock on my audi a5, i dont have the navigation system console,i got the normal one,only cd with mp3.
Pls help & thx for ure time.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Press the Setup button, then Time/Date.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Ive lost the manual and cant figure out how to change the clock on my audi a5, i dont have the navigation system console,i got the normal one,only cd with mp3.
Pls help & thx for ure time.
How did you lose the manual?!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thx TXcarguy for the help, i never noticed in setup the options in the corner of the screen, i mainly tried to find a way on the dashboard :D , like the SET button there. It just drew my attention cause on the older audi models u had those pins in the dash which u pull.Thought they put it in the same place. :)

About the manual, i just cant find it, i took it once out and left it at my other house and cant find it since then. Probably some1 put it in a place and forgot where,my mother does that very often.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Press the Setup button, then Time/Date.
When the big hand is on the 12 and the little hand is on the 9 set it for 9.00 or if it is getting dark try 21.00:D:D:cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.