Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been told by my dealer that my car has "gone confirmed" for Week 10/11. Does this mean that the car will be produced in those weeks, or delivered, and do we know what these dates correspond to?

Can you tell I'm getting impatient..!!

·
Registered
479 Posts
It will be produced in those weeks. Allow a fortnight / three weeks from there before you get it.

The weeks are the weeks of the year. i.e. I assume this year, week one started 5th Jan.

·
Registered
260 Posts
Yep - hopefully mine is being built this week:thumbsup:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Probably another 6 weeks then :yikes:

Ordered in mid January so not that bad actually, bearing in mind I've gone for an Audi Exclusive colour which is supposed to delay things a bit

·
Registered
491 Posts
Probably another 6 weeks then :yikes:

Ordered in mid January so not that bad actually, bearing in mind I've gone for an Audi Exclusive colour which is supposed to delay things a bit
congrats! and which color did you go for?

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've gone for the Daytona Grey after seeing some photos of another members car on this forum.

Not sure if this link will work...

http://picasaweb.google.fr/wismie

·
Registered
437 Posts
s5

beautiful!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
491 Posts
probably THE color to get for the A/S5!

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
It will be produced in those weeks. Allow a fortnight / three weeks from there before you get it.

The weeks are the weeks of the year. i.e. I assume this year, week one started 5th Jan.
That's right and refers to the completion date. I've found that they sometimes move forward a week or two after the order has been made i.e week 14 becomes week 12.:cheers:

DAytona looks good but an expensive option in the UK!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts