Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So any update, I would think any day now your A5 S-Line should be arriving. You know, for the rear vallence alone, I think I have a little bit of buyers remorse over not taking on that option.

However, recently we had some winter storms and really tested the Quattro. Let's just say it most definitely works! :rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Uh-oh..hope you didn't have a situation like the person in England who almost had a bus up their rear! (can't remember who that was now)

It's somewhere on the Atlantic, Arvin! I'm trying to dial in the satellite now ;)
My dealer emailed me Monday (without me even asking) to let me know that there was no status...i.e. actual ship load date of 2/4 with port arrival ETA of 2/28...seems like a lot of cushion in there compared to others' dates. But, as I'm learning, it may be that it didn't actually set sail on 2/4... 2..3 weeks away maybe??

·
Registered
7 Posts
house i think we may be on the same boat. i was also told that my a5 was due to arrive in port on 2/28 with delivery to the dealer the next week

·
Super Moderator
1,277 Posts
Interesting, Goocher. Were you week 3 build with a ship load of 2/4? I'm still optimistic that it'll be somewhat early...

·
Registered
7 Posts
haven't been following too closely (trying not to think about it) but the date in port and delivery date were the only ones I remember. let me know if you hear anything about it being early. would be a nice bday present for me on the 26th

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's awesome!!!! Hope it arrives soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts