2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has to be up there with the best as a place to live - job hunting underway

Anyone work for HSBC?

m33

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Hopelessly slow Banking Corporation... Nope but my mate got a big pay off when they took over the Midland Bank..

Seriously HK is great .....Uncle spent 6 years there with GCHQ and neighbours here are Cantonese. Go for it!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I spent 18 years there, my son now lives in China, and I would highly recommend Hong Kong. Still have lots of friends there. But if you want to live in Asia, my brother lives in Singapore (works for Barclays) and that is even better than Hong Kong, if I were going to live and work in Asia, Singapore would be first choice

·
Registered
9,032 Posts

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Seconded Racks. There's a great Thai eating house there for the Far East experience.

·
Registered
9,032 Posts
M33, knowing your interest in the arts and culture, there is Krystals

DANCES

Dances with all our girls are only £10 fully nude

VIP

We have a VIP lounge when you can enjoy time with a dancer of your choice:

£50 for 15 mins
£100 for 30mins
£200 for 1hr

this is just down the road in Lincoln, which is a cracking drive in the sportsbeetle.

to round a fantastic nights entertainment off to perfection, you could detour to Immingham and watch the audis being shipped in.

cant do that in HK or SP

·
Registered
385 Posts
My soon to be wife is from HK. Lovely she is but she continously says if you had this , that from HK its so much better. Begining to think the gravity in HK is better. To quote " when it rains in HK its so lovely not like in England" What is it champagne rain?

·
Registered
9,032 Posts
all I can tell you mate is once you are wed it will all be YOUR fault...

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My soon to be wife is from HK. Lovely she is but she continously says if you had this , that from HK its so much better. Begining to think the gravity in HK is better. To quote " when it rains in HK its so lovely not like in England" What is it champagne rain?
Isn't that some kind of watersport?

m

·
Registered
2,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
M33, knowing your interest in the arts and culture, there is Krystals

DANCES

Dances with all our girls are only £10 fully nude

VIP

We have a VIP lounge when you can enjoy time with a dancer of your choice:

£50 for 15 mins
£100 for 30mins
£200 for 1hr

this is just down the road in Lincoln, which is a cracking drive in the sportsbeetle.

to round a fantastic nights entertainment off to perfection, you could detour to Immingham and watch the audis being shipped in.

cant do that in HK or SP

Now those price points are all to cock - should be

£50 for 15 mins fair enough,
£90 for 30 mins
£170 for 1 hour

m

1 - 13 of 13 Posts