Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why didnt all s5 come with this? again the lever is there but it is a fake, why put it there and what is so difficult for audi to make that standard?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts

·
Registered
750 Posts
The same question can be asked of other features that are standard in some countries, but are not available in others (e.g., front parking sensors, rear sunshade).

See this thread regarding Hill Hold Assist functionality: http://www.a5oc.com/forums/showthread.php/hill-assist-u-1622/index.html?t=1622
"And please update your location..."

GOT YOUR BACK TX!! :D

Seriously though, it does help us...to help you...the cars are somewhat different depending on your location in the world.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thnx very much, we have pretty much identical cars, except i guess the HHA ..lol i will asume rear fog is the same? it should be standard its all safty

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just did sorry new to the chat world...once i got you here , my guys @ the dealership saythat @ 1800-2000 rpms it ca vibrate alittle . i only have 4k miles is it possible i need a rotation or allignmnet already?

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

For questions such as your most recent one regarding a "vibration" problem, you should try searching for an existing thread on the topic and post your question there. That way folks will more readily answer your questions. Otherwise, if you post a question about a topic in an unrelated thread (such as this "Hill Brake" thread), you may not obtain the answers you're seeking.

Just use the Search feature and type in "vibration" for the keyword. You'll find there are several threads on the topic, and you'll likely find your answer there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts