Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have information on the Hidden Menu ? There are endless changes that can be made. I noticed that there is a audio entertainment setting, does allow you to change the Max volume of the speakers?? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

... figured out how to change the splash screen, that was pretty straight forward.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
A word of caution stay away from BOOTLOADER, unless you want an expensive trip to the dealer :no:

Cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Anyone got any more specific tips on editing the hidden menu? It is not very intuitive and no clues on what settings 1 or 5 or 8 actually achieve. Is it just trial and error.

Also I have lost the ability to adjust the xenon dipping from my Exterior Lighting menu. One day it was there and the next it was gone. I don't think I touched anything - honest!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Anyone got any more specific tips on editing the hidden menu? It is not very intuitive and no clues on what settings 1 or 5 or 8 actually achieve. Is it just trial and error.

Also I have lost the ability to adjust the xenon dipping from my Exterior Lighting menu. One day it was there and the next it was gone. I don't think I touched anything - honest!
One allows access menu access while stationary and 5 allows access while in motion. 8. Not sure never seen a difference there.

You can control the dipped lights setting in long coding as well so maybe you changed it in VCDS.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts