Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just came across this site while searching for info, and very impressed!
I'm just about to order my A5, most likely a 1.8TFSi Sport depending on how it drives when I try it later this week.

Coming back to VAG after a few years with Alfa's, most recently a Brera, not really had any of the reliability problems that everyone talks about, but it's time to return..

Will keep you up to date how things go!:)

Cheers

Nick

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Welcome to the forum Nickell - make sure you order the Xenons with DRLs essential for this car if you ask me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks SAJ, yeah they'll definately be on there, not the same car without them is it?

Spec I'm looking at is: Ibis White with Cinnamon, Alum hologram inlays, 19's (not decided which yet), B&O, Xenon's & DRL's, Bluetooth, Cruise, folding mirrors, Auto-dim mirror & Light package. Once I've got it the plan is H&R -30mm springs and 15mm spacers as that seems to be the way to go to toughen it up a bit, and remove that narrow look at the back.

Just waiting on the settlement figure on the finance on my Alfa and the test drive on the A5 hopefully on Friday! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.