Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Been lurking and researching for a few weeks now. Popping into local dealer tonight, first round of discussions!

Done no work this morning, just giving myself a headache speccing up an S5, I cant even decide the colour!!! :)

Cheers
John

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Hi all

Been lurking and researching for a few weeks now. Popping into local dealer tonight, first round of discussions!

Done no work this morning, just giving myself a headache speccing up an S5, I cant even decide the colour!!! :)

Cheers
John
Hey John, welcome to the site - have you got a top 3 colours to choose from yet?

Oh and to save you the headache of specing the car, jus tell the deal full options :D - except for the sunroof which is usless :mad: although it does look cool :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi john, i thought your colour choice would be easy, its got to be red & white.:D :D :D .Sunderland lad myself you know. Pick up my S5 saturday Phantom black,silver interior,fully loaded.

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Hi john, i thought your colour choice would be easy, its got to be red & white.:D :D :D .Sunderland lad myself you know. Pick up my S5 saturday Phantom black,silver interior,fully loaded.
Pedro, Phantom black with silver interior? Surely you'd be more welcome at St James' Park with the colour combo (nice though...):D

·
Registered
373 Posts
Good luck with your colour choice John,i was the same couldnt decide on my colour until went to Tyneside Audi and there was three S5's in stock waiting to go,couldnt believe me luck as i was going to order one and was looking at may/june 08 and that was ordering last nov 07 at Newcastle Audi.
After looking at sprint blue,white and phantom black,i went with phantom black and pearl silver interior and never looked back.
Hard decision you have there though,good luck ;)

Congrats Pedro on collecting your S5,same colour com as me but suits me better i think as i am a geordie and of course a black and white :)
Will keep a look out for another phantom black S5 as i havnt seen any more in the area,be sure to post a few pics.
Where you getting from Wearside Audi?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi lads cheers for the welcome! I guess black / red interior is my first choice, after that, who knows! Just spoke to salesman and its basically "see whats available when you come in". TBH as long as I can connect my ipod and newcastle get relegated I will be happy :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.