Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
Welcome to the Forums and beautiful Daytona grey colour choice! 馃榿

I鈥檝e not heard of water in the sills, as unless you have a sunroof, the water can channel down there but there鈥檚 usually a drain port.

From pictures I see you don鈥檛 have this feature so I鈥檓 going to break some potentially bad news here.

Please see this link to see whether it鈥檚 similar symptoms...

So either faulty fuel tank or adblue tank empty... hopefully the latter!

~Alex

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the Forums and beautiful Daytona grey colour choice! 馃榿

I鈥檝e not heard of water in the sills, as unless you have a sunroof, the water can channel down there but there鈥檚 usually a drain port.

From pictures I see you don鈥檛 have this feature so I鈥檓 going to break some potentially bad news here.

Please see this link to see whether it鈥檚 similar symptoms...

So either faulty fuel tank or adblue tank empty... hopefully the latter!

~Alex
THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOUND ON AN OTHER FORUM

Attachments

Premium Member
Welcome on board Jonny and the car looks super!!!!! Tell us more about it mate and have fun!!!

Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
Interesting!

If there is indeed a TSB from it then could be more affected!

surprised there鈥檚 water sloshing, but where would it come from?

Rear window seals ?

Did the garage say where the water was coming in from?

~Alex

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi again guys sorry but I only bought the car on Friday and had drove it all weekend but ,lovely driving car, washed it on Sunday night my wife took it to work on Monday morning as I got back into my van lol ,phoned my to say funny sloshing noise coming from it I thought she was talking through her hat came home took it for a spin and yes the noise when braking and accelerating like water rushing about phoned garage where I bought it from and they are taking it to Audi to sort it out have to leave it up tomorrow morning will let yous know what they say cheers Jonny

Registered
Hi again guys sorry but I only bought the car on Friday and had drove it all weekend but ,lovely driving car, washed it on Sunday night my wife took it to work on Monday morning as I got back into my van lol ,phoned my to say funny sloshing noise coming from it I thought she was talking through her hat came home took it for a spin and yes the noise when braking and accelerating like water rushing about phoned garage where I bought it from and they are taking it to Audi to sort it out have to leave it up tomorrow morning will let yous know what they say cheers Jonny
Did you ever get this fixed? what was the outcome?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts