Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
968 Posts
First pic control head code 00003 : What value do you have in [07] adaptation channel 01 and 12?

Second pic drivers 52 code 03175 : follow this tutorial: VCDS 03175 - Invalid Data Set - VCDS-Expert.com
The link gives a succes rate of 50/50

third pic 19 canbus error code 00470: clearly states open circuit so basically a connection or wire is loose from either corrosion or came off near hinges. Check front door wirings or even the connector bundle for the J533 module.

~Alex

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First pic control head code 00003 : What value do you have in [07] adaptation channel 01 and 12?

Second pic drivers 52 code 03175 : follow this tutorial: VCDS 03175 - Invalid Data Set - VCDS-Expert.com
The link gives a succes rate of 50/50

third pic 19 canbus error code 00470: clearly states open circuit so basically a connection or wire is loose from either corrosion or came off near hinges. Check front door wirings or even the connector bundle for the J533 module.

~Alex
Thanks for that. I had no clue on the MMI fix.(i have not done that one yet). You go on the Ross Tech site and really its a bit vague on the fault code and the causes. I found the passenger door speaker foam surround on the cone has disintegrated. Time to put some replacements in with converters, Ive done most of the work checking and cleaning the connectors the passenger door electronics box was corrorded, so i soldered the pins in both door boxes as they are only push fit. So its back to the door connectors again and to have a look at the j533 box, now i know what to look for and then put it on VCDS again so i can check the control head code again and see if i have sorted it......... Again many thanks for helping out.

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
968 Posts
Good start.

You'll need a comprehensive Vagcom lead such as OBDeleven or Rosstech to change and view adaptations on the control head module.
[07] adaptation channel 12 should show data to be 0 and if it isn't change it to 0.

~Alex

1 - 4 of 4 Posts