Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here's mine, Monza - Milano - Italia

RS5 MY18 - Mythos Black - Carbon fiber Ext + Int + Engine - Sport exhaust- Ceramic brakes - DRC - Dynamic steer - Sport diff - 280 Km/h - Virtual - matrix - bang&olufsen - comfort key - head up - etc

Attachments

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Massive congratulations :)

Looks awesome in black, though I am biased :p

Enjoy it! Any mods planned?

Reactions: giansail

·
Registered
786 Posts
Congrats, looks nice and with a high spec.

Enjoy in good health :)

·
Registered
411 Posts
Deffo like the look of the RS5. Congrats...

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I had an awful experience with an Mercedes S63, would judder at low speeds making parking or pulling away from traffic lights extremely uncomfortable. I took it to the dealers, they agreed it wasn't right. Then after sending test data to mercedes they claimed it was "totally normal, due to the F1 style clutch". Cue 6 months of arguing with two different dealerships and Mercedes corporate. In the end they sent engineers especially from Germany, they tested it and found the fault, went back to HQ and modified a new clutch, sent it over and magically the "totally normal" juddering disappeared completely. That fix was then rolled out to all S Class cars worldwide and I got free servicing for life on that car. Which I then part exchanged for my Aston after getting fed up with Mercedes' customer service, they refused to apologise for previously claiming it was normal.

Moral of the story, dont give up!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I had an awful experience with an Mercedes S63, would judder at low speeds making parking or pulling away from traffic lights extremely uncomfortable. I took it to the dealers, they agreed it wasn't right. Then after sending test data to mercedes they claimed it was "totally normal, due to the F1 style clutch". Cue 6 months of arguing with two different dealerships and Mercedes corporate. In the end they sent engineers especially from Germany, they tested it and found the fault, went back to HQ and modified a new clutch, sent it over and magically the "totally normal" juddering disappeared completely. That fix was then rolled out to all S Class cars worldwide and I got free servicing for life on that car. Which I then part exchanged for my Aston after getting fed up with Mercedes' customer service, they refused to apologise for previously claiming it was normal.

Moral of the story, dont give up!
thanks Horus !! I never give up !!

today the Audi Customers Service gave me a phone call, very kind of course, they will manage directly the issue with my favoured Service. (not the dealer who sold me the car)

@gdjohny
thanks, the wheels are not the best Audi design ever... but not so bad after all. Maybe I will change them with the ABT ER-C 20" so my RS5 will be total black

Attachments

·
Registered
786 Posts
Not a fan of black on black, the wheels completely disappears in the arches, IMO I'd much rather prefer a set in a more contrasting colour. Though entirely my preference and it's your car and your choice after all.

Btw, those ABT wheels, are they cast or forged? If spending that amount of money on a nice RS5 IMO (again) I'd have a look at much lighter forged wheels in that case.

Best regards

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
update: Audi will replace the ruined leather for free. I hope the new one will be better.

The Audi Customers Service made a good job with my trusted Audi service.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just got my comm#, expected delivery is late July.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2nd post to enable picture viewing!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts