Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

Vote for your TOP THREE B8 Audi A5 body kits!

• ABT

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Caractere

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • Hofele

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Konigseder

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Lusch

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Pogea

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Rieger

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip, I had them down for tuning but didn't realize they had aerodynamics as well! We'll contact them and have some info on Senner tuning up on the site within the next few days.

Keep the tips coming and we'll be sure to provide the info as soon as we can to the community, or you can tip us off directly.

·
Registered
149 Posts
to be honest i saw the abt bodykit in person and almost cried :thumbsdown: and this is gonna be bad but i like the pogea one the best lol the front is kinda cool maybe with like an rs5 grill it would look sweet kind of reminds me of the techart body kits for the 997 turbos

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great thread, good idea to gather all the options together. One I may have added would be Senner Tuning - they do some interesting 9and high quality) bits & pieces. I've made my vote.....
I went through the Senner site and for styling they don't seem to have anything original. I may have missed something small but there wasn't anything not already listed above.

·
Registered
176 Posts
My friend has ABT bodykit on a5 sportback and it's perfect, except front bumper :) reiger has ugliest rear bumper, it looks like formula with it...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts