Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I`m trying to update my q5 MMI.
This is the current version - 3g High i think.
I was a little lost in the begining and downloaded MMI 3G+/3GP navigation 6.31.1 and firmware updates -...
this is the one I tried : 8R0 060 884 HF - 6.31.1 2020/2021 MMI 3G High/Plus Europe 2020/2021
After few LIT errors installed the update but nothig happened. Just the NAV says - Invalid database :(
What exactly is the updating order to uptade the firmware and maps? Do i have to install 0031 then others and last 257? Or i can go directly to 257? I`m confused also about the 3 folders inside the zip file :)
The one thing i managed to do right is to activate the Green menu.

·
Registered
Audi A5 f5 3.0 TDI Quattro S line S tronic Virtual Cockpit Driving assist pack
973 Posts
@congo is your guy perhaps, as he knows lots about the nav update. Message him and he might be of help?

~Alex

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone. I`m trying to update my q5 MMI.
This is the current version - 3g High i think.
I was a little lost in the begining and downloaded MMI 3G+/3GP navigation 6.31.1 and firmware updates -...
this is the one I tried : 8R0 060 884 HF - 6.31.1 2020/2021 MMI 3G High/Plus Europe 2020/2021
After few LIT errors installed the update but nothig happened. Just the NAV says - Invalid database :(
What exactly is the updating order to uptade the firmware and maps? Do i have to install 0031 then others and last 257? Or i can go directly to 257? I`m confused also about the 3 folders inside the zip file :)
The one thing i managed to do right is to activate the Green menu.
View attachment 179802
Just wondering if you ever came right with this and if so how? Your help would be much appreciated. :)

·
Administrator
604 Posts
There are various threads describing the update process on the different MMI platforms. Please read the instructions in the first posts and all the content. There is a lot of key information in there and you will find the answers to your questions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts