·
Registered
493 Posts
red with carbon looks cool but depends ;) its your choice - hard to advice u :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
I think the carbon fiber looks amazing
i saw both aluminum and carbon inlays. both look nice (say away from the wood). The carbon gives it a sportier look, in a more brutal way. The aluminum/steel inlays say sport in a more subtle way, that also show more finesse.

I think there are pictures of a red leather with aluminum somewhere, which I thought was gorgeous.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Carbon (although the aluminum is is nice)

I'd say carbon myself but unless you really want it looking loud consider the Mustang leather as this really does set it off nicely and in my opinion gives it more class.

I was going to order the red but was lucky enough to get the option of taking a cancelled order immediatley with the Mustang leather and really glad I did!

Attached pic for you.

Yes the carbon is real ;) Dont have pics of it at the moment but will post some soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
18 Posts
no doubt

for ibis white-------magma red with carbon fibre is the best interior combo period, it's modern, upscale, great details with the red stiching, simply gorgeous. If i was getting a white s5, no doubt that's what i'd choose, but i have to say the brown interior is also drop dead gorgeous :D

·
Registered
50 Posts
I ordered this combo with carbon inserts. both carbon and alu look good - it really depends on your taste what to choose

·
Registered
273 Posts
hi guys,

what do you think ... S5 in ibis white / magma red with carbon or stainless mesh inlays?

thanks

julie
I was just in a dealer demo yesterday with Magma Red and Carbon Fiber inserts. (It's the real CF deal, BTW.) The CF looks terriffic with the Magma red. I think it looks terriffic, period, which is why I ordered it for my silver interior. Also, it likely won't get as hot to the touch as the metal inserts. I have aluminum in my current A4, and on a hot day, Oy! You can give yourself a blister. I think you shold go with the CF, you won't regret it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.