6. Music interface
7. Heated Seats
8. Hill Hold
9. Cruise control

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
4 Posts
In my opinion S5 looks the best in Phantom Black. It's looks good also in Sprint Blue but the color is v strong and everybody will look at you :)
Silver is the worst for S5 because of aluminium outside mirrors and aluminium window frame.

You can also take alcantara seats (Phantom Black car + black and pearl silver alcantara seats),

and advanced key if you want.

good luck

·
Registered
128 Posts
Having seen a few in real life now, I agree Phantom Black looks really good. What colour interior are you considering?
I saw a light coloured interior and, IMHO, it looked rubbish. I love the Magma Red leather with either carbon or brushed aluminium trim.
I also like automatic windscreen wipers and these come as part of either the 'Comfort Pack' (£600.00) or 'Auto-dimming rear view mirror' options (£170.21) in the UK.

G

·
Hi folks, please could you advise if I am missing anything on the spec

1. Audi S5, of course
2. Colour- Phantom Black or Ice Silver or Sprint Blue
3. B+O stereo
4. Bluetooth
5. Sat Nav
6. Music interface
7. Heated Seats
8. Hill Hold
9. Cruise control

Thanks in advance
I have advanced Key and really like it. Is it worth the money. Not sure, but i wanted it for myelf and i can't help when it comes to resale time. I also have the comfort pack.

Hill Hold is for girls :D (wished i'd specc'd it:D )

·
Registered
15 Posts
how does the hill assist work?
i was under the impression that it puts on the parking break when you park or get in your car.
does it work when your in traffic as well?
meaning you dont have to be on and off the clutch which will drive anyone nuts :eek:

·
Registered
44 Posts
how does the hill assist work?
i was under the impression that it puts on the parking break when you park or get in your car.
does it work when your in traffic as well?
meaning you dont have to be on and off the clutch which will drive anyone nuts :eek:
Yep. It uses an electro magnetic break to hold the car when it's stationary. As soon as you press the accelerator to pull away again the break is automatically disengaged.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Hi folks, please could you advise if I am missing anything on the spec

1. Audi S5, of course
2. Colour- Phantom Black or Ice Silver or Sprint Blue
3. B+O stereo
4. Bluetooth
5. Sat Nav
6. Music interface
7. Heated Seats
8. Hill Hold
9. Cruise control

Thanks in advance
You might also want to consider the Meteor Grey color, which is really nice. I actually just switched my order from Brilliant Red to Sprint Blue.

I don't know where you are ordering, but in the US, other than the base car and interior and exterios colors, for now the options are (and there are very few) if I remember correctly, and I just put in the order last week:

1. B&O Stereo
2. Technology Pkg (which includes Bluetooth, smart key, adaptive headlights & parking assist rear camera (you want it for the key and bluetooth)
3. Navigation pkg
4. Alcantara Seat Inserts
5. Three choices on interior trim; stainless, wood or carbon fiber
6. Front license plate holder
7. Emmissions pkgs for various states/regions

After the first couple of months they'll start bringing the car over with the DSG transmission, but for now 6-speed stick is your only choice of tranny.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Too bad over here you cannot get the advanced key as a stand alone. You need to get the tech package, which incudes the rear camera, adaptive lights and advanced key.

I put my order in today with Metor grey pearl effect, pearl silver interior, Nav and B&O.

I was told because of Aug vacations that the car will be built sept with a Nov delivery.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Too bad over here you cannot get the advanced key as a stand alone. You need to get the tech package, which incudes the rear camera, adaptive lights and advanced key.

I put my order in today with Metor grey pearl effect, pearl silver interior, Nav and B&O.

I was told because of Aug vacations that the car will be built sept with a Nov delivery.
Which dealer are you getting yours from? (I think the car will look great in meteor grey, btw.)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Town motors in Englewood. They have been great to dealwith. Always on top of new information and more importantly calling me to give me updates. As soon as I get an actual build date, they'll know more about a realistic delivery.

I was on the fence with the color between metor grey and black peral effect. I didn't go with black because of trying to keep it clean. Don't have the time or the energy anymore to wash the car every weekend.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I was told to stay away from the Alcantara Seat Inserts. Although very comfortable and soft, they wear a lot from the rubbing and after a year or so, they deteriate considerably.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I was told to stay away from the Alcantara Seat Inserts. Although very comfortable and soft, they wear a lot from the rubbing and after a year or so, they deteriate considerably.
I was told the same thing about the Alcantara, so I also didn't order that option. And I agree with you about black, which I would also have gotten but for the dirt issue. I originally ordered the red, but changed to springt blue over silver with carbon fiber trim.

·
Registered
163 Posts
I was told the same thing about the Alcantara, so I also didn't order that option. And I agree with you about black, which I would also have gotten but for the dirt issue. I originally ordered the red, but changed to springt blue over silver with carbon fiber trim.
That is a nice combination. I am sure it will look sharp.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Specced up the car today

Been told to avoid silver for sure, so opted for Phantom Black with red leather.
Rest of the spec is as above

can't wait, looks like an amazing drive.
Waiting for figures/possible discount tomorrow.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts