Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm debating whether to keep the alacantra in my A5 S-line, or upgrade the seats to Milano, which (dealer had agreed) would remove the alacantra and the seats would be entirely Milano.

He did however mention, although Milano feels great, it wears away faster as it is a softer leather.

Advice please.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
FWIW, you'll find several comments about Alcantara seats in this thread.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
It's great... I have no complaints. I can't really tell you how it compares to other Audi leathers, but it does feel like a softer type of leather.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm a big fan of Alcantara personally

It's grippy, warm and cool all at the same time and the contrast in materials really works on the inside of an Audi in my opinion

I had it in my Mk1 TT (was an additional cost option back then) and it was still like new at 27,000 miles when the car went

My Mk2 TT had it and I felt dead chuffed with that move when seeing all the guys with nappa leather feeling decidedly cheated by their saggy seats. I don't know if the A5 suffers as much, but I believe it does

The Alcantara *may* wear over time... but that'll be some time down the line and not after barely 1000 miles as many new leather owners are suffering

1 - 5 of 5 Posts