Audi A5 Forum & Audi S5 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All I was wondering if you could help me. I’m looking for a front splitter, side skirts, rear splitter for a pre-facelift S line sportback 2010 A5. I have found options for facelifts and coupes but not for the 2010 Sportback A5. Ideally after something like the Maxton design. Does anybody know if the facelift splitters will also fit pre- facelift? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2009 Audi A5 Quattro Sport 3.0L Coupe (Meteor Grey)
7 Posts
Hi,

Did you ever get that front splitter sorted? I also like the Maxton design but having trouble finding one for my 2009 Quattro Sport. If you managed to get one and you have the time would you be kind enough to send me a picture or a link to the website you bought it from.

Thanks

Paul

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Paul
yes I did manage to purchase one but havn’t had it fitted yet. It’s booked in for the 11th of March. I am having some stone chips removed at the same time and a rear diffuser fitted too. This is the kit I ended up going with :
AD61F560-2A31-4D60-BA3E-8C2D1602FFC9.jpeg

I used KSB auto styling Category: Audi – KSB Autostyling

Keith who owns the company was very helpful and delivered it promptly. Great service.

·
Registered
2009 Audi A5 Quattro Sport 3.0L Coupe (Meteor Grey)
7 Posts
Hiya,

Thanks for the reply. I'm thinking about taking an inch or so off the height (springs only) and the one you have bought looks quite shallow so shouldn't have any issues with it grounding. So, with the link that you provided I'm going to have a look at KSB Autostyling. Thank you for that and much appreciated.

Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts